Professional, Scientific and Technical Services Unit (PS&T) — 05
Represented by the Public Employees Federation AFL-CIO (PEF), the Professional, Scientific and Technical Services Unit is comprised primarily of professional and technical personnel. Professional experience, a license, or a degree is usually a prerequisite to being hired to most titles in this unit. The PS&T unit includes titles such as attorney, nurse, accountant, social worker, and institution teachers.
- 2011 – 2015 Contract Agreement (PDF)
- 2007 – 2011 Contract Agreement
- 2003 – 2007 Contract Agreement
- 1999 – 2003 Contract Agreement
- 1995 – 1999 Contract Agreement
Training for Employees in the PS&T Unit includes tuition assistance, workshops, grant opportunities, and more.