Institutional Services Unit (ISU) — 04
Represented by the Civil Service Employees Association Local 1000, AFSCME, AFL-CIO, Inc. (CSEA), the Institutional Services Unit is comprised primarily of employees who are responsible for providing therapeutic and custodial care to persons in State institutions such as those run by the Office of Mental Health and the Office of Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities. This unit includes mental health therapy aides, developmental aides, licensed practical nurses, food service workers, and youth division aides.
- 2011 – 2016 Contract Agreement
- 2011 – 2016 CSEA Agreement Side Letters
- 2007 – 2011 Contract Agreement
- 2007 – 2011 CSEA Agreement Side Letters
- 2003 – 2007 Contract Agreement
- 1999 – 2003 Contract Agreement
- 1995 – 1999 Contract Agreement
The NYS & CSEA Partnership for Education and Training offers a variety of programs and services for employees in the Institutional Services Unit.